Part 1. General Provisions
1. Established in April 2023, the Jackery Life is a global photography community owned by JACKERY INC. and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “Jackery”).All Jackery Life users (hereinafter referred to as “Users” or “You”) can share your low-carbon lifestyle through visual works in this Community.
(a) build an effective, law-abiding network environment;
(b) maintain a friendly community atmosphere;
(c) protect your legitimate rights and interests;
(d) prevent the spread of false and harmful content.
3. This Guideline may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in applicable laws, regulations, or other changes in our practices with respect to this Community. We will post any such changes, but it is your responsibility to check the Guideline periodically for changes. Your continued access to or use of this Community after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any of the changes then you may discontinue all use of and/or access to this Community. Any disputes arising under this Guideline will be resolved in accordance with the then current version of the Guideline in place at the time the dispute arose.
4. Jackery will reserve the right, but is not obligated, to take any measure, ways, or means to manage this Community according to this Guideline, and these measures, ways, or means include but are not limited to changing, removing or deleting the content published by you, suspending or terminating providing service related to this Community.
Part 2. Intellectual Property and Your Contents
1. We do not claim ownership of the contents you publish in Community; however, we do require a license to those Contents. You grant Jackery a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to host, use, distribute, expose, modify, run, copy, store, publicly perform, communicate to the public, broadcast, reproduce, make available, display, and translate, and create derivative works of any Contents published by you. We may use our rights under this license to operate, provide, and promote this Community and to perform our obligations and exercise our rights under the Guideline. You represent, warrant, and agree that you have all necessary rights in the contents to grant this license. You irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you may have in the contents in favour of Jackery and agree that this waiver may be invoked by anyone who obtains rights in the materials through Jackery, including anyone to whom Jackery may transfer or grant (including by way of license or sublicense) any rights in the contents.
2. You agree that you may not use any trademarks, logos, or service marks of Jackery, whether registered or unregistered, unless you are authorized to do so by Jackery in writing. You agree not to use or adopt any marks that may be considered confusing with Jackery's trademarks, or logos.
Part 3. Content Security
1. You can share, show or publish any content related to a low-carbon lifestyle in this Community, and Jackery encourages you to publish the following content in this Community:
(a) any content related to Jackery's products, including but not limited to pictures and videos;
(b) any content related to a low-carbon life, including but not limited to recommending product reviews, recommending camping sites, post-production tutorials for photography, and sharing of low-carbon lifestyles, etc.
2. Jackery prohibits any action that sabotages the security features of or interferes with the operation of Community, or adversely affects the enjoyment of Community by any user, including but not limited to:
(a) disabling or circumventing features used to prevent or restrict the use or reproduction of any content;
(b) implementing reverse engineering or attempting to discover the source code of any part of Jackery Life service, except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws;
(c) uploading or disseminating any virus, advertising software, spyware, worms, or other malicious codes;
(d) sending unsolicited offers or ads to other users of Jackery Life;
(e) collecting or tracking personal information about other users or third parties without authorization;
(f) disturbing or destroying any network, device, or server connected to this Community or used to provide this Community, or violating any supervision, policy, or procedure of such network, device or server;
(g) engaging in any fraudulent activities or submitting false or misleading information, including pretending to be any person or entity, fabricating non-existent affiliations, unauthorized access to any other Jackery account, or tampering with your age or date of birth, or publishing false information by pretending to be Jackery;
(h) selling or otherwise transferring access rights or rights to view or use any material granted by this guideline or other user terms or conditions;
(i) violating or infringing any right of third-party, such as intellectual property right or proprietary;
(j) disclosing, revealing or leaking any sensitive or private information of a third party without authorization;
(k) harassing, abusing, insulting, harming, defaming, disparaging, intimidating, or discriminating based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(l) any act for any obscene, immoral, unlawful purpose;
(m) spamming, phishing, pharming, pretexting, spidering, crawling, or scraping;
(n) violating any international, federal, state or territory regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(o) attempting to engage in or to assist or permit any prohibited activities described in this Guideline.
3.You can delete individual content you share, post, and upload at any time. In addition, all content posted to your personal account will be deleted if you delete your account. If you would like to start the account or content deletion process, please send relevant information to the e-mail: email@example.com
It may take up to 45 days to delete content after we begin the account deletion process or receive a content deletion request.
Part4. Notification of violations
1. If a user thinks that part of the content should not appear in the column, please send relevant situation to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ask the user to elaborate on why the content is inappropriate and proceed to the appropriate review channel.
2.If your any content in this Community violates this Guideline, Jackery will has the right to promptly remove the Content and then give a notice to you to explain the reasons.
1. You are solely responsible for any content you make and its accuracy.
2. Causing any losses to third parties due to the content you posted or your acts, you shall compensate for all losses.
3. You hereby agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Jackery (including personnel, directors, officers, and employees thereof) harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonably legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your breach of any of clauses of the Guideline.
Jackery Life is committed to working with our users to create a great platform. Therefore, with the continuous enrichment of community management, the Jackery Life Team will constantly improve this guideline for the purpose of maintaining Jackery Life's order and security. Users may review this guideline in order to obtain up-to-date information. This guideline shall come into effect on the date of promulgation.