- Power on the Go: Weighing only 8.27 lbs, it's ideal for camping, road-trips and more
- All-around Safety: Max safety featuring 52 protective mechanisms, 12 BMS algorithms, and 4 types of physical protection
- Superior Reliability: FCC/CE, UL 94V-0 flame-retardant, Class 9 impact resistant, and UL certified for 300 Plus
- Long-lasting Lifespan: The battery life is boosted by 50%. Durable LFP (LiFePO4) batteries, coupled with BMS protections ensure up to 10 years of use, even when recharged every 3 days
- Smart App Control: Easy battery management via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
3 + 2 Years Warranty
30-Day Money back
Power on the Go
Multiple Charging Ports, 100W USB-C Input & Output
Running Time Simulator
To power with Explorer 300 Plus (288Wh Capacity)
Please enter the wattage of the appliance (not exceeding 300W)
Sustainable Next-Gen Generator
- TECH SPECS
* This product (portable power supply) can supply power to your device in the temperature range of -10 to 45 degrees Celsius. If the operating temperature is outside the above range, this product may not work.
It's LiFePO4 with the advantages of high temperature resistance, strong safety stability, and better circulation performance.
Yes, search for “Jackery” in Google Play or Apple Store to install the App. After that, you can register
We provide 3+2 year warranty for Explorer 300 Plus. A 5-year total warranty (includes a 2-year extension) for
Jackery website orders, and for Amazon orders, please register your item on official website: https://support.jackery.com/extend-warranty to get the extra 2-year warranty.
It supports AC/DC/MPPT solar charging and the solar charging system is capable of supporting a maximum power output of 100W.
Yes,the Explorer 300 Plus supports EPS.
Ultra-low power consumption and ultra-long standby time. 80% of battery stored for 2 years can still be left 20% or more.
The SolarSaga 40/60/80/100 can be connected to Explorer 300 Plus for charging.
Yes,it can. The light on the power station supports this function.
It is rated for 1500 full charge cycles, at that point you will have about 80% of your original capacity, and it will gradually reduce from there.
( it's not to say the battery only has 1500 cycle life span. Among 1500 cycles, the unit can exert its best performance. It would not perform its best after 1500 cycles because of internal wastage.)