- 1002Wh Capacity, 1000W Output (2000W Surge)
- Multiple Output Ports
- Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets
- Portable and Compact
- Green, Quiet, Easy to Use
2 + 1 Years Warranty
30-Day Money back
- TECH SPECS
Running Time Simulator
To power with Explorer 1000 (1002Wh Capacity)
Please enter the wattage of the appliance (not exceeding 1000W)
How Many Solar Panels Do I Need
Choose One Type of Solar Panel
Sustainable Energy Saving
1. Solar panel types and quantity depends on your purchase.
2. Buy 2 SolarSoga, get 1*Solar Panel Connectors.
3. Buy 4 or 6 SolarSoga, get 2*Solar Panel Connectors.
1. Solar recharging time varies from a different locations, temperatures, weather, etc. The actual time may be extra.
2. During solar recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span.
3. Store in a dry and cool place, avoid contact with corrosive substances and keep away from fire and heat sources. Avoid storing with sharp objects at the same time.
1. Your purchase order (including purchases on Solar Generator Bundles) will be shipped separately if the order contains more than one item. This shipping rule is additionally applicable for Amazon orders.
2. You can only find one tracking number in your order even if the order contains more than one package. We are pleased to email you with all tracking numbers when requested.
3. Please feel free to contact us through this email address: hello@Jackery.com or via Amazon.
The maximum input wattage of Explorer 1000 is 200w(12~30V,7.5~8.33A ). As for recharging time, it depends on which panel you are using and weather conditions, for example, the Explorer 1000 can be quickly recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable. If connecting only one single panel, the approximate recharging time is 17 hours. Recharging time may varies from different location, temperature, weather etc, the actual time may be different.
Please note that the AC output ports can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 1000-Watts, besides, the whole wattage should be under 1000 watts as well . Once exceeding, the Explorer 1000 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase
Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 1002Wh*0.85/60w=14.2hrs (rough calculated).
Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
The Explorer 1000 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in humid environment for longtime
Yes, you can use the Explorer 1000 to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
The Saga 100W is not waterproof. To maximize the lifespan of the module,Please don’t make it get wet.
As you know , the solar panels are affected by many factors, such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. 100W is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
We mentioned this point in the manual. Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the solar module to remove any remaining dust or dirt. Any guano or other adhesive should be removed as soon as possible from the solar surface to avoid a reduction in performance.
Yes, the 100W solar panel has 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port